SHORTS NIGHT TAKE 4 WILL TAKE PLACE IN SPRING '19
Deadlines and Dates will be announced in September - Check back in the fall!
As a festival run completely by independent filmmakers and artists, we are always in need of help with our annual festival and screening events throughout the year. If you would like to reach us about: General Inquiries, Submission Question, Press, Sponsors, Volunteers, please contact: email@example.com
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Runtime of films must be 40 minutes or less. No exceptions.
- Films accepted in all genres/formats: Narrative, Documentary, Experimental, Animated.
- Films and filmmakers can originate from any country in the world.
- Films can be in any language: if a film is in a language other than English, the submitter must provide captions in English on both the exhibition copy and the online screener to be considered for programming.
- Directors / Producers can submit multiple projects - each is considered a separate entry and will require its own entry form application and entry fee.
- Preference is given to local filmmakers (Tri-State Area: NY, NJ, CT. New England: VT, NH, RI, MA. Pennsylvania, etc.) BUT ALL FILMS WILL BE CONSIDERED, regardless of the location of the film/filmmakers - so please do submit!
- No premiere status required. Films may have screened elsewhere to be considered for this festival - including public screenings and online.
- Films may have distribution and still be considered for this festival.
RIGHTS TO CONTENT:
- Producers/Submitters must have rights to all content within their submitted films.
PARTICIPATING FILMMAKER PAYMENT:
- We split up funds received from submissions and ticket sales between the filmmakers of the chosen films. All proceeds from the event go back directly to the filmmakers, after the expenses of the festival have been covered. The filmmaker funds are split up evenly and equally between the films, regardless of their runtimes or budgets.